- Last Updated At
- 04/18/2014 03:32:32 AM PDT
- Miner Apocalypse - A Survival Experience
Miner Apocalypse is the best apocalypse server this side of ground zero. Here’s why:
• Tight knit, friendly community – Here at Miner Apocalypse we have an incredibly close community. Alliances crumble overnight and new enemies are made daily, as the server constantly produces new factions and new cities. You will come to learn how far a reputation can get you.
• Apocalyptic atmosphere – We have a local chat plugin that only allows players to communicate clearly within 100 blocks, beyond which the message becomes distorted and nameplates aren't visible at long distances. To communicate over long distances, survivors must use radio towers. There are no edges to the world of Miner Apocalypse, and our custom world wrap plugin allows you to walk off one side of the map and onto the other.
• Dedicated Staff – We have a team of 19 incredibly dedicated staff members who ensure everyone plays fairly and has a good time. They only get involved when it’s necessary.
• Close to vanilla – So close you can almost taste it. Our plugins are minimalistic and tucked away out of view. We believe that you shouldn’t have to learn commands to play on our server.
• Griefing, raiding, and PvP are allowed – Anywhere on the map, that means there are no protected zones and of course, nowhere is safe. Arm yourself! There is little room for pushovers on Miner Apocalypse. Defend your possessions!
• Paid for by donations – Meaning that it is absolutely free, forever. Donating can earn you little perks such as unique in game flair and a reserved slot if you donate a certain amount. But we promise you don’t have to donate to have fun on the server.
• Run by the community, for the community – Have a good idea for the server? Post on the subreddit and gather support for your idea. The server is made for the community, so they make the decisions.
• Hardware – Powerful server with 100 slots so the wasteland isn't as empty as you might think.
The server has a Intel Core i7-3930K Hexa-Core CPU, 64GB DDR3 RAM, and a large hard drive array for backups. We also run the server from a RAMdisk to ensure smooth performance regardless of how many players are online.
Does this sound like the kind of server you have been looking for? What do you need to do play on our server? All you need is a minecraft account and to read the rules on our website! Then just connect to minerap.com and visit the subreddit at /r/minerapocalypse.